Welcome to the Arunners website!
We are a friendly social running club and welcome runners of all abilities. We do not have a programme for complete beginners so before joining you need to be able to run at least 5K continuously – whatever your pace.
What we offer
- Wednesday at 6:30pm - Our main club training evening. We meet at the Windmill Theatre Littlehampton in the winter and at various locations in the beautiful Sussex countryside in the summer for a range of different training sessions (speed or distance based) suited to all levels
- Tuesday at 7.00pm - Speed training session. Also meeting at the Windmill Theatre.
- Friday evenings and Sunday mornings - Social runs. These are usually off road trail runs and are relaxed, more informal events of varying distances where everybody can run together (whatever their ability). On Friday evenings in the summer the run may be followed by a well earned drink in the pub!
- West Sussex Fun Run League - This is the main competition that club members enter. It is a series of low cost friendly but competitive team race events over the course of the year all organised by WSFRL member clubs. We are also members of the Sussex Grand Prix which is a similar series of races.
- Club members frequently take part in or volunteer for our local Littlehampton Park Run on a Saturday morning.
Further details of all our activities can be found on the website calendar (above).
You can sign up as a free temporary trial member for a 6 week period and give us a try before deciding whether to become a full member. For further information about this and to sign up just click the round JOIN button above.